Hastroid Cosmic Hunter: the new Bronze Age
Across time and space, a new kind of spacecraft is relentlessly exploring the watchmaking galaxy on the lookout for new unique expressions of the watchmaker's art...
Contemporary timepieces designed by HYT, exclusive owners of mecafluid technology, the symbiotic marriage of science and micromechanics, are propelling the creativity of fine watchmaking into a new universe. Transforming usual perceptions, HYT develops extraordinary measurement instruments. With HYT, preparations are on for the future and watchmaking has begun its tranformation.
Hastroid, a vintage hunter look
This brilliant craftsmanship is clearly expressed in the bi-material casing design, which is 48 mm in diameter, with a total length of 52.3 mm and a 17.2 mm case thickness, of the new Hastroid Cosmic Hunter. The originality of the piece lies in the marriage of carbon and titanium coated in a PVD bronze treatment and a microbead finish. The advantage of this bronze galvanic coating is a vintage hunter look with the surprising lightness of the Hastroid.
It is driven by a manual winding mechanical movement, 501 CM calibre, at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hertz) and with 72 hours' power reserve.
To emphasise the character of this piece of fine contemporary watchmaking, the black rubber bracelet with green inlay with a military accent in Alcantara® is adorned with an embossed Corioform® design inspired by space suits worn by astronauts.
Launching of the Moonrunner collection
The Supernova Blue in action
HYT stand in Geneva with the Moonrunner
Technology for a revolutionary watch
Timepieces that visibly connect the past, the present and future
HYT timepieces are portable hubs of technical first and fascinations, dedicated to making sense of time in the twenty-first century. Radical is the new relevant.
- Bronze coated satin finished titanium & carbon case (64 parts)
- Crown in bronze & black coated titanium
- Domed sapphire crystal (box) with anti-reflective coating
- Black side grids with black background
- Retrograde fluidic hours
- Central minutes hand
- Small second hand
- Power reserve hand
- In-house mechanical 501-CM
- 28'800 Vph
- 41 jewels
- Manual Winding
- 72 hours (Power reserve)
- Finely sandblasted and satin finishing
- Black coating
- Black coated brass & transparent plate (50 parts)
- 3D black coated appliques, beige luminous numbers (Lumicast)
- Black grid with black background
- Black liquid inside borosilicate capillary tube
- Black rubber strap
- Military green embossed strap decor
- Green stitching
- Black mat minutes hand, beige & white SLN
- Black mat secondes hand, red & white SLN
- Black mat power reserve hand, red SLN
- All SLN in Lumicast
- Width: 48.00 mm
- Length: 52.30 mm
- Thickness : 17.20 mm
- Water-resistant: 50 metres
- Black coated titanium
- Satin & sandblasted finishies
H02756-A : Limited Edition 27 pieces