At one precise moment in time, tradition chooses between a path to nostalgia and one to evolution. It’s called the present. The latest H20 by HYT visualizes a unique journey of classical horology to a radical design destination. A familiar and respected vocabulary of pale green luminescent digits, markers and hand tips confidently navigates its way through a context of bold modernity. The intrinsic flow of time rests in the capable hands of an exclusive APRP mechanical movement and a patented micro-fluidic module. These work together to ensure that the now is continually aware of its pivotal position.
This is where yesterday flows seamlessly into tomorrow.
The appearance of the predominantly black H2.0 timepiece echoes a very current conversation in this limited edition of eight pieces. It takes place between elapsed time, with all the expertise and experience it has nurtured, and the prospect of discovery promised by what lies ahead. HYT has chosen a highly resistant black liquid to document the past, saluting serenity.
Transparency is key to this HYT series’ presentation of time’s passage. The mechanical and fluidic dialogue is staged for all to see through a tall, domed sapphire crystal and see-through case back. As with a smooth pebble, time’s effects enhance rather than dilute the watch’s beauty. The high-tech caliber integrates microblasted titanium bridges, black DLC coating and satin finishes. Two rhodium-plated bellows moderate the performance to perfection. Each glance offers a new perspective on time, its origins and its possibilities.
- 1.4435 stainless steel, black DLC coating, polished and satin finishes
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Height: 19.95 mm
- Crown with black DLC coating
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Screwed case back, sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
- Black fluidic hours
- Phase shift minutes
- Crown position indicator (Hours-Neutral-Rewind)
- Thermal indicator
- Power reserve
- Manual winding mechanical movement, exclusive caliber
- 21,600 vph, 3 Hz, 28 jewels
- Microblasted titanium bridges, black DLC coating, satin finishes, rhodium-plated bellows
- 192-hour power reserve
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Skeleton numerals ring, C7 Super-LumiNova® interior
- Diamond-cut markers, black galvanic coating
- Minutes hand with black print, C7 Super-LumiNova®
- “HNR” hand with black print, C7 Super-LumiNova®
Black rubber; titanium folding buckle, black DLC coating
251-AD-468-RF-RU; Limited edition 8 pieces