Science teaches that collisions are about interactions and rarely an accident.
Viewed from any angle it takes an architectural approach to visualizing the passage of time, placing the present in the context of the past and future, using liquids.
All elements of the specially developed mechanical movement collaborate closely to form the big picture of pure functionality. From the clearly visible power reserve display, to the constructed wheel that indicates the flow of the seconds, time is in perpetual motion. Positive energy emerges from a series of visible tensions, such as the shaping of the steeply curved case and the clipped lines of the bellows’ extractors.
Even the side-view of the watch tells the story of time’s passage via cut-out digits embedded in the deep grooves of the case’s exterior. The concept of fluidity is emphasized in the H1.0 by water resistance to 50 meters.
In this watch, many shades of grey, on the case, dial, movement and strap, mingle with dynamic Super-Luminova® C7 and red detail.
Black liquid flows over a matching green Super-Luminova® layer for enhanced night-time visibility, mindfully tracking the passing hours. Subtly patterned rubber straps with a titanium buckle secure them comfortably to the wrist.
- Stainless steel, anthracite PVD coating and satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8mm
- Height: 20.08mm
- Stainless steel screw-down crown, anthracite PVD coating
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Screwed case-back, sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Black fluidic hours
- Minutes, seconds, power reserve
- Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive caliber
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Bevelled and Côtes de Genève adorned bridges
- 65-hour power reserve
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Super-LumiNova® C7 under glass capillary
- Anthracite hour counter, milled numerals with Super-LumiNova® C7
- Anthracite minute counter, green markers and numerals, black minute hand with Super-LumiNova® C7
- Seconds wheel
- Red power reserve hand
Dark grey rubber, titanium folding buckle,
The H1.0 by HYT creates a beautiful space in which mechanical horology and fluid technology collide with each other constructively. The result is a timepiece that showcases the injection of physical energy into a patented fluidic module. As the intricate movement and multi-layer bellows join forces, time literally gains momentum.