All life on planet earth is dependent on fluids. This scientifically proven truth lies at the very heart of the H0 X Eau Rouge by HYT. In this high-tech timepiece, the color red alludes to the very essence of life, with its three primary functions of transporting, protecting and regulating. The H0 X Eau Rouge presents a live performance of the passage of time in the now, with a red and a clear immiscible liquid symbolizing two primary sources of life. A patented micro-fluidic module co-stars with an exclusive mechanical caliber to mirror the unstoppable fluidity of time, the vital source of the HYT brand.
A patented micro-fluidic module co-stars with an exclusive mechanical caliber to mirror the unstoppable fluidity of time, the vital source of the HYT brand.
In the H0 X Eau Rouge, the essential inspiration of flowing liquid finds clear expression in form and function. Its overall shape resembles an exquisite pebble that moving water has smoothed to perfection over time. A cloche-like sapphire glass swells the necessary function of protection into a beautiful, water-inspired form and transporter of transparency. Concave counters on the gently curved dial suggest the outward motion caused by descending droplets of water breaking the surface tension.
The color of energy and passion runs through the entire design of the H0 X Eau Rouge, anchoring it to timeless natural truths and transient trends. Red rubber straps, red minute and second hands and stainless steel crowns sheathed in red contrast dynamically with 48.8 mm cases in two shades of grey. One is stainless steel with an alluring gleam; the other is DLC anthracite stainless steel with an urban edge. Ensuring that life goes on is a power reserve of 65 hours. A river is always purest at its source – an HYT timepiece too.
Stainless steel with DLC anthracite coating and satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 18.7 mm
- Stainless steel crown with DLC Anthracite coating, sheathed in red
- Box-domed sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Screwed case-back, sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
- Red fluidic hours
- Minutes, seconds, power reserve
Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive caliber
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Sand blasted movement finish
- 65-hour power reserve
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Satin-finished anthracite dial, engraved markers and numerals, white Super-LumiNova®
- Brushed and sandblasted counters, white markers and numerals, white Super-LumiNova®
- Red minute and second hands, white Super-LumiNova®
Red rubber, titanium folding buckle