The authenticating signature is the content of the wearer’s life.
This new member of the H0 family uses the power of monochrome to present a distraction-free view of fluidic time. HYT challenges the horological convention of affording midnight and midday artificial importance. Instead, a focus on the hour of six o’clock encourages contemplation of alternative turning points in the day. Wearers are also inspired to reflect on the importance they personally attribute to darkness and light. Mirroring the outline of the sun, orange Super-Luminova®, underneath the capillary, charts time’s flow. Perpetual motion is the story of everyone’s lives; its milestones are in human hands, even in the most restrictive circumstances.
Purity is the mantra of the all-black H0 In design terms this is expressed by its domed, sapphire crystal, which instantly facilitates different perspectives on the passage of time. The watch’s mission, to attract rather than distract, is echoed by the seclusion of the bellows behind smoky grey glass. Any visual punctuation of the monochromatic whole is carefully considered, down to the finest detail, from the Super-Luminova® touches on the flange numbers and hands, to the ultra-fine markers on the dial. Time is continually on the move. This timepiece refuses to do anything that may stand in the way of this energizing flow called life.
- Black DLC stainless steel with brushed, micro-blasted and satin-finished finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 18.7 mm
- Black DLC stainless steel crown
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Screwed case-back, sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 30 metres
- Black fluidic hours
- Minutes, seconds, power reserve
- Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive caliber
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 41 jewels
- Rhodium thinly-sandblasted bridges
- 65-hour power reserve
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Black dial, engraved black opaline markers and numerals, lateral numerals with orange Super-LumiNova®
- Orange Super-LumiNova® under the capillary
- Bellow aperture in smoky grey sapphire
- Sandblasted counters, black markers, black numerals
- Black minute and second hands, orange Super-LumiNova®
Rubber, black DLC titanium folding buckle
If life were merely a series of photo finishes, a stopwatch would suffice. But it isn’t. Life is a stream of individual experiences, each one heightened by the impact of what went before it and the potential of what’s to come. The latest H0 timepiece by HYT is an invitation to reflect deeply on one’s own perception of time. It provides an enigmatic black canvas to visualize and honor the flow of existence. The authenticating signature is the content of the wearer’s life.