HYT illuminates the pocket watch
With the Skull Pocket, HYT is restating its desire to invent the watches of tomorrow, using the knowledge of the past and the science of today. The pocket watch, one of the most noble legacies of traditional watchmaking, has become a new playground and means of expression for HYT. It exudes an "art de vivre" which is both contemporary and unconventional, embodied by this rare, interactive piece.
The fluid technology integrated in HYT's Skull Pocket sits perfectly with all the lines of the traditional mechanical watch, bringing these into the 21st century. This ability to take fine watchmaking far beyond its conventional horizons is one of the reasons why HYT has just joined the very exclusive circle of partner brands of the Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie.
Titanium and black DLC titanium with a customisable, leather-embossed cover
- diameter: 59 mm
- height: 20.6 mm
- two titanium screw-on crowns sheathed in black rubber at 2:30 and 4:30
- titanium dome with integrated cover release system at 6 o’clock
- side plate (3 o’clock/9 o’clock) with black DLC Clous de Paris decoration
- domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the dial side
- metallised screw-on sapphire case-back
- water-resistant up to 50 metres
Green retrograde fluidic hours, seconds
mechanical with manual winding, exclusive HYT calibre
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- hand-bevelled bridges adorned with Côtes de Genève
- 65-hour power reserve.
HYT’s exclusive patented micro-fluidic module:
- Two multi-layer metal bellows
- Capillary tube in medical grade glass, with interior nano-coating
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent and the other coloured with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellows containing a special liquid
- Ceramic fluid restrictors
Light mechanical module:
- system activation and winding function with push-button crown at 4:30
- micro-generator system triggered by pressing the push-button crown at 4:30.
Unstructured, with black PVD Clous de Paris stud pattern, grey rhodium-plated indices, hours indicated by a fluid
- faceted skull with PVD treatment
- black hour dial with grey indices
- seconds disc (left eye)
- power reserve indicator (right eye)
Chain and Swivel Clasps : titanium, with HYT customisation
159-TD-49-GF-CH; 8-piece limited edition