HYBRIDISATION PUSHED TO ITS PEAK
Earning its place in the sphere of high-end watchmaking by turning utopia into reality, hyt is continuing its allencompassing quest for hybridisation with the h2. The perfect alliance between high-end watchmaking and fluid mechanics, the h2 was born of a vision shared by the hydro mechanical horologists and the aprp team (audemars piguet renaud et papi) overseen by giulio papi.
Bolstered by the enthusiastic reception to its launch in 2012, HYT is continuing its immersion in the world of Haute Horlogerie and pushing the limits of hydro mechanics yet further with the H2. The first sketches for this exclusive model date back to the summer of 2012. The guiding principle behind this new concept?
To further integrate fluidics into mechanical watchmaking.
Black DLC titanium with polished, microblasted and satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 17.9 mm
- Screw-down dynamometric crown sheathed in rubber
- Protected crown
- Screwed lugs
- Titanium dome at 6 o’clock
- Domed sapphire crystal (box) with anti-reflection coating
- Screwed sapphire back
- Water-resistant to 50 metres
Retrograde fluidic hours ; Minutes with a « déphasseur angulaire » (jumping hand) at 30 minutes ; Crown position indicator (H-N-R) ; Thermal indicator
Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive HYT calibre
- 21,600 vib/h, 3 Hz, 28 jewels
- Titanium bridges with decorated microblasted black PVD and titanium
coloured satin-finished accents
- 192-hour (8-day) power reserve
Sapphire minute dial
- Black rubber
- Black DLC titanium pin buckle
Limited edition of 50 pieces