With an already imposing name, the H2 Aviator is the first time HYT creates a timepiece destined for aviation lovers which each step of its concept designed to satisfy aeronautical codes. The H2 Aviator isn’t simply an evolution, it is a true transformation of HYT’s iconic H2 launched in 2013, a piece easily distinguishable by its
‘V’ shaped positioned bellows.
‘The H2 Aviator is a well thought out design conceived to go the distance over years, to evolve, follow and even anticipate horological trends and to think that our creations are all of this quality, gives me enormous satisfaction.’ says HYT CEO Vincent Perriard. ‘The H2 transcends different orbs and is now propelled 10,000 feet upward as if it had always been meant for this.’
The H2’s new aviatic garb underlines the piece’s legibility, a defining element for all flight instruments. The path and the colour of the minute hand has been redrawn with its quarter hour indexes enlarged and in red.
The central hand underwent the same treatment! Magnified and tipped by a red arrow, a first for HYT. The crown position indicator (H-N-R) located at 3pm is visible via a window that displays the selected function.
To ensure all components shine with maximum visibility they are placed on a DLC treated movement with a satin finish and polished angles. The contrast with the neighbouring chrome is optimal, the reading of the time simple and intuitive.
Titanium black DLC with polished, micro blasted and satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 17.9 mm
- Screw-down dynamometric crown sheathed in rubber
- Protected crown in titanium black DLC
- Titanium black DLC dome at 6 o’clock
- Domed sapphire crystal (box) with anti-reflection coating
- Screwed sapphire back
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
Retrograde yellow fluidic hours; Minutes with a « déphaseur angulaire » (jumping hand) at 30 minutes; Crown position indicator (H-N-R); Thermal indicator
Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive HYT caliber
- 21,600 vph, 3 Hz, 28 jewels
- Titanium black DLC bridges and titanium black DLC colored satin-finished accents
- 192-hour (8-day) power reserve.
unstructured, fluid hours
- Black alumiunium hour dial; charcoal grey numerals
- Saphir minute dial, black rhodium minute hand with a red arrow, white indexes and every 15 minutes red numerals 15, 30, 45, 60)
- Luminescent minute hand and hour-markers.
grey/black Kevlar strap with a red stiching, titanium black DLC deployant buckle.
248-DL-01-GF-KG, Limited edition of 50 pieces