Modern. Immaculate. Dynamic.
The H1.0 x MR PORTER limited edition is a celebration of seamless cooperation – between like-minded partners, and between mechanics and fluids. HYT has dedicated the design of this new member of its best-selling family to the values it shares with the ultimate online style destination for men.
Visually translating the dynamism of time’s constant motion, the H1.0 x MR PORTER is carefully curated and rich in detail. Mechanical energy constantly injects its power into the flow of the two fluids that trace time’s unstoppable passage. Mindful technicality is expressed by an intricate movement and ergonomic layering of the vital elements that make up this timepiece’s powerful whole. This is cooperation in a pure and dynamic form. A predominantly black and white color scheme hosts vibrant impulses from fiery red touches on the dial and side of the case. Super-LumiNova® ensures that time’s transience is present around the clock, a reality that mirrors HYT’s very core.
Style is unique to the individual it belongs to; how they spend their time is too. MR PORTER and HYT both actively nurture these sources of uniqueness. Selling the H1.0 x MR PORTER exclusively on this contemporary online platform for discerning shoppers empowers this process. Exposure of this dialogue-driven type confirms the HYT commitment to bringing exciting modern watch design out of the safe and on to the wrist. There it comes alive as an instrument of style and a reminder of the vital need to assign time content.
- Stainless steel, anthracite PVD coating and satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8mm
- Height: 20.08mm
- Stainless steel screw-down crown, black DLC coating
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Screwed case-back, sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Black fluidic hours
- Minutes, seconds, power reserve
- Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive caliber
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Bevelled and Côtes de Genève adorned bridges
- 65-hour power reserve
HYT’s exclusive patented micro-fluidic module:
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Hour numerals with C1 Super-LumiNova®, arrows with red Super-LumiNova®
- Hour index with C1 Super-LumiNova®
- C7 Super-LumiNova® rail under glass capillary
- Black minute counter, white markers and numerals (numeral 60 in red), black minute hand with Super-LumiNova® C1
- Seconds wheel
- Black power reserve hand
Black rubber, titanium folding buckle, black DLC coating