AN EMOTIONAL ACCELERATOR
An encounter between Fine Watchmaking and fluid mechanics. One might say this Swiss luxury watch is a utopia. Shattering all certainties, steamrollering conformity, the idea that led to the H1 Titanium Black DLC watch was simple and consisted of two flexible reservoirs fixed to each end of a capillary. In one was an aqueous liquid filled with fluorescein, and in the other, a transparent viscous liquid. To keep them separate: the repulsive force of the molecules in each liquid, with a meniscus to mark the boundary between the two. As the hours go by, the fluorescent liquid advances.
The meniscus, in the shape of a half moon, marks the breaking point with the other fluid in the tube, indicating the time. At 18:00, the fluorescent liquid of this unique watch comes back to its original position, going backwards. The secret that gets the reservoirs going ? Two bellows made of a highly resistant, flexible electro-deposited alloy, each driven by a piston. And this is where watchmaking comes in to activate the system.
Titanium in black DLC with brushed, shot-peened and sating-finished surfaces
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Thickness: 17.9 mm
- Rubber-clad screw-lock crown
- Crown guard
- Screw-locked added lugs
- Titanium black DLC dome at 06:00
- Cambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Screw-down sapphire back
- Water-resistant to 100 meters
Retrograde fluid hours, minutes, seconds.
Mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT calibre
- 28,800 vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Bridges hand-chamfered and adorned with Côtes de Genève, rhodiumed bellows
- 65-hour power reserve.
Unstructured, fluid jours
- Black dial, grey indexes and numerals, grey minute hand
- Luminescent hand and hour-markers
- Regulator at 12:00
- Small seconds wheel at 09:30
- Power reserve indicator at 02:30
Rubber, titanium black DLC pin buckle