Something old, and something borrowed...
The yellow version is the most distinctive, as this is HYT's trademark colour. Dynamic, flamboyant and radiant, it offers an arresting contrast with the anthracite case in Gun Metal PVD. The blue version is the most subtle, featuring a glacial aura of a surprising depth.
The red version is the most radical and striking. It is the only version to incorporate just three shades: red, black (liquid) and grey (movement), with each of the other versions bearing traces of red on the power reserve and the second wheel.
Each piece features a strap in a brand new, ultra-resistant fabric specially designed for these models.
The H1 Colorblock remain faithful to their ancestors (the first H1 was launched in 2012). A heartfelt tribute to the model that paved the way for radically innovative watchmaking. The most knowledgeable enthusiasts will notice a few details borrowed from HYT's contemporary models, such as the black liquid created for the H1 Full Gold, or the minute hand developed for the H1 Ghost. The capillary on the H1 Colorblock is partially coated in SuperLumiNova (SLN), which glows green in low light to illuminate it from below, allowing the time to be read "by deduction": the opaque black liquid blocks light, while the clear liquid allows it through.
titanium gun metal PVD with brushed, shot-peened and satin-finished surfaces
- diameter: 48.8 mm
- thickness: 17.9 mm
- black rubber-clad screw-lock crown
- titanium gun metal PVD crown guard screw-locked added lugs
- titanium gun metal PVD dome at 06:00
- cambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- screw-down sapphire back
- water-resistant to 100 meters
retrograde black fluidic hours; minutes, seconds
mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT calibre
- 28,800 vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- bridges hand-chamfered and adorned with côtes de Genève, rhodiumed bellows
- 65-hour power reserve
unstructured, fluidic hours
- blue hour dial, white indexes and numerals
- blue minute dial, white indexes and numerals, black minute hand
- hours’ path filled with white Super-LumiNova®
- luminescent hand and hour-markers
- regulator at 12:00
- small seconds wheel at 09:30
- power-reserve indicator at 02:30
blue reinforced fabric, water resistant and anti-allergen fibres; sustainably produced; black topstitching; titanium gun metal PVD pin buckle.
148-TT-80-NF-FB; Limited edition of 10 pieces