Brilliant. Memorable. Enlightened.
If diamonds are allegedly forever, how long is forever? The H0, like its creator HYT, is born of a question on the nature of time. This watch invites highly precious stones to flow through its design to shine light on time’s essential passage. Choosing the inspiration of water droplets and rivers over orchestrated linear settings, its focus is the beauty of the seamless interplay between the past, present and future. An almost paradoxical union of a patented micro-fluidic module and mechanical caliber underlines the fascination of a now characterized by social, technological and geographical fluidity.
Underneath the drop-like sapphire glass of this spectacular H0, snow-set diamonds all over the dial give the impression of water droplets delivered directly by nature. They enchant with their spontaneous irregularity. As they catch the light, another layer of uniqueness emerges. HYT understands that time – and therefore life – is constantly in motion. And since nothing is set in stone, the content of each individual’s existence is unique. The diamonds cascade down the sides of the case to form rivers circumnavigating it. This too is a reminder of time’s fluidity as coined in the words of Greek philosopher Heraclitus, “No man ever steps in the same river twice as it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man”. Engraved numbers around the largely transparent case cast individual shadows to reinforce the three-dimensional theme.
There are two very different interpretations of the H0. One underlines the vibrancy of life with red colored liquid tracing the path of elapsed time and a red alligator strap. Red detail on the hands and power reserve display punctuate the diamond ocean. Its counterpart contrasts the sparkling backdrop with black as a further stamp of sophistication. Time’s power lies in its capacity to become memorable, not eternal.
Stainless steel, black DLC coating, satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 18.7 mm
- Stainless steel crown, black DLC coating
- Domed sapphire crystal, intra-material black numerals
- Screwed case-back, sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
- Black fluidic hours
- Minutes, seconds, power reserve
Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive caliber
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Bevelled and Côtes de Genève adorned bridges
- 65-hour power reserve
HYT’s exclusive patented micro-fluidic module:
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Hour, minute and second dial with snow-set diamonds, 1206 diamonds, 7.423ct
- Black minute and second hands, white Super-LumiNova®
Black alligator, titanium folding buckle, black DLC coating