A piece designed with the same sense of harmony
the same drive for performance
« Some people offer flowers, some people offer cakes at birthday. We thought we’d
develop a new H4 for Russell ».
HYT and Russell Coutts are not only partners. Since 2015 the creator of the RC44 monohull
is present on all the seas hoisting their synergies for all to see. HYT is the only hydro
mechanical watch and the natural partner for this monohull that is so prestigious that it has
its own RC44 Championship Tour.
A case built like a monohull
The new H4 RC44 unites all the maritime codes of this race: blue liquid, technical design,
the same colour codes of the regatta and an ultra-light carbon case like the RC44’s hull.
And the last detail that we will only see at HYT: A seconds wheel that emulates the golden
bar that the monohull raises when it is winning.
- diameter: 51 mm
- height: 17.9 mm
- rubber sheathed screw-down DLC titanium crown
- DLC titanium dome at 6 o’clock
- convex sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the dial side
- screw-down sapphire case-back
- water resistant to 50 metres.
blue retrograde fluidic hour, minute and seconds
skeleton mechanical hand-wound movement, HYT exclusive calibre
- 28,800 vib/h, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- bridges hand-bevelled and adorned with Côtes de Genève, rhodium-plated bellows
- 65-hour power reserve
unstructured, fluid hour display
- sapphire minute & seconds dial and power reserve, hours’ path filled with Super-
- black minute indexes and numerals
- black hour dial, with grey numerals
- luminescent black minute hand
- regulator at 12 o’clock
- small seconds wheel at 9.30
- power reserve indicator at 2.30
black rubber base with integrated NOMEX™ fabric centre, and black DLC titanium
151-CB-03-BF-RN ; 10-piece limited edition