AN EMOTIONAL ACCELERATOR
St Barthélemy, or a parallel, private universe, where you can experience this barefoot and low key vibe, what the French call décontracté. Parfait, non?
HYT developed an exclusive manner in which to carry a small part of the world’s most beautiful beach all year round. Just a few grains of sand from the Anse du Gouverneur were enough to be injected in the case of this limited edition of 25 pieces.
The unique resin case composition also called polyepoxyde, brings an element of lightness to the watch with ground-breaking properties : 7 times lighter than stainless steel, 4 times lighter than titanium but 3 times more resistant.
Two straps are available and allow you swap-up your style depending on your mood or the occasion :
- sporty chic mood with white rubber, or
- ready for a fancier cocktail with the black rubberized alligator with blue stitching.
Sand of St Barth polyepoxyde* with brushed, shot-peened and sating-finished surfaces
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Thickness: 17.9 mm
- Rubber-clad screw-lock crown
- Crown guard
- Screw-locked added lugs
- Titanium dome at 06:00
- Cambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Screw-down sapphire back
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
* Sand of St Barth polyepoxyde:
- Polyepoxyde : 700 vickers
- Steel 20 AP: 860 vickers
- Titanium : 250 vickers
- Polyepoxyde : 1.1g/cm3
- Steel 20 AP : 7.8 g/cm3
- Titanium : 4.51g/cm3
retrograde blue fluid hours; minutes, seconds
Mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT calibre
- 28,800 vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Bridges hand-chamfered and adorned with Côtes de Genève, rhodiumed bellows
- 65-hour power reserve.
Unstructured, fluid hours
- Sand brown hour dial, white indexes and numerals
- Sand brown minute dial, grey indexes and numerals, grey minute hand
- Luminescent hand and hour-markers
- Regulator at 12:00
- Small seconds wheel at 09:30
- Power reserve indicator at 02:30
White rubber, titanium deployant buckle
Limited edition of 25 pieces