OF FRESH AIR
A colour evocative of both East and West, day and night, blue is a natural choice to join the family of HYT liquids.
This azure fluid compliments the complexity of the mechanics, whilst adding a touch of lightness and a breath of fresh air.
The white finishes draw your gaze in beyond the tip of this "iceberg", to discover the cutting edge watch mechanism.
AN EMOTIONAL ACCELERATOR
Eighteen months were spent researching and developing this colour, redolent of the sea and sky.
Limited edition of 50 pieces. Available from selected HYT retailers network from the end of August 2014.
Titanium with brushed, shot-peened and satin-finished surfaces
- diameter: 48.8 mm
- thickness: 17.9 mm
- blue rubber-clad screw-lock crown
- titanium crown guard
- titanium screw-locked added lugs
- titanium dome at 06:00
- cambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- screw-down sapphire back
- water-resistant to 100 meters
retrograde blue fluid hours; minutes, seconds
mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT calibre
- 28,800 vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- bridges hand-chamfered and adorned with côtes de Genève, rhodiumed bellows
- 65-hour power reserve
Unstructured, fluid jours
- white hour dial, blue indexes and numerals
- blue Grand Feu enamel minute dial covered with a sapphire glass, grey index and numerals
- luminescent minute hand and hour-markers
- Regulator at 12:00
- small seconds wheel at 09:30
- power-reserve indicator at 02:30
white rubber, titanium deployant buckle (available in white calf leather with a white topstitching)
Limited edition of 50 pieces