OF TWO WORLD
WITH A COMMON AIM
In the wake of the H1 success, HYT introduced this year, new case materials to enlarge its collection. The extreme alchemists developed the resin case with a tinted fluorescent yellow, the brand’s DNA colour (H1 Azo Project; suggested retail price: € 55’000).
This polyepoxyde resin is translucent and has amazing properties: seven times lighter than stainless steel, four times lighter than titanium but three times as resistant to abrasion.
AN EMOTIONAL ACCELERATOR
This model is also available in black transparent – H1 Graphite Project (€ 52’000).
Neon colours are back brighter than ever. As trendsetters, the Hydro Mechanical Horologists push the limits beyond with the launch of their colour-of-light watch this fall.
25-piece limited edition.
- diameter : 48.8 mm
- thickness: 17.9 mm
- titanium DLC rubber-clad screw-lock crown
- titanium DLC crown guard
- screw-locked added lugs
- titanium dome at 06:00
- cambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- screw-down sapphire back
- water-resistant to 30 meters.
- Polyepoxyde : 700 vickers Steel
- Titanium : 250 vickers
- Polyepoxyde : 1.1g/cm3
- Titanium : 4.51g/cm3
retrograde green fluid hours; minutes, seconds
Mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT calibre
- 28,800 vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Bridges hand-chamfered and adorned with Côtes de Genève, rhodiumed bellows
- 65-hour power reserve.
Unstructured, fluid jours
- black dial, grey indexes & numerals, grey minute hand
- Luminescent hand and hour-markers
- Regulator at 12:00
- Small seconds wheel at 09:30
- Power reserve indicator at 02:30
black rubber, titanium black DLC pin-buckle
Limited edition of 25 pieces