suggesting the concentric waves formed by drops of water
repeatedly falling into the basin of a water clock
The heat is on for ardent lovers of HYT timepieces. Exclusively available in the HYT Pop Up Store Miami Design District, the H0 FEEL THE HYT edition is unfazed by rising temperatures. A patented thermal compensator inside every HYT watch ensures that liquid expansion due to temperature variation never gets in the way of time’s fluidity. An horological complication in its own right, this breakthrough technology connects art and science without any risk of getting its fingers burned. Red, the color of fire, and 18k gold with 2N purity, reflecting the power of the sun, work their magic on a creation that instantly puts Miami on watch aficionados’ radars.
Hot. Holistic. Hypnotic.
Ensuring the accuracy of the red and transparent fluids that document time’s passage in the capillary tube “vein” is a third liquid in a vital component working behind the scenes. This elegant solution is contained in a small bellow within one of the main bellows of the patented fluidic module. The liquid celebration represented by H0 FEEL THE HYT edition undoubtedly has scientific and aesthetic roots. Perhaps it’s no coincidence that an invention born in a high-tech laboratory slots in perfectly to a neighborhood where design decides. The subtly curved dial surface confirms the duality. A wave pattern and power reserve display with droplet-style decoration echo the intrinsic theme of going with the flow.
Visually speaking, the H0 FEEL THE HYT edition is totally hot. A gold opaline dial has engraved markers and numerals with white Super-LumiNova®, as do the brushed and micro-blasted counters. Spanning the three sub-dials is the watch’s name in confident capitals. Its crowning glory is a sumptuous red alligator pattern leather strap with a gold and titanium folding buckle. Cooling things down slightly are grey minute and second hands. This watch can certainly take the heat. And true fans will go through fire and water to get hold of one.
Yellow gold (2N) with microblasted, polished and satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 18.7 mm
- Yellow gold (2N) crown
- Box-domed sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Screwed case-back, sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
- Red fluidic hours
- Minutes, seconds, power reserve
Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive caliber
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Sand blasted movement finish
- 65-hour power reserve
HYT’s exclusive patented micro-fluidic module:
- Borosilicate glass capillary tube, nano-coating interior
- Multi-layer metal bellows
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one colored with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow and specific liquid
- High-tech ceramic fluidic restrictors
- Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
- Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
- Gold opaline dial, engraved markers and numerals, white Super-LumiNova®
- Brushed and microblasted counters, engraved markers and numerals, white Super-LumiNova®
- “Feel the HYT” printed over three central counters
- Grey minute and second hands, white Super-LumiNova®
Red matt alligator, yellow gold (2N) and titanium folding buckle
048-GD-98-RF-RU; Exclusive edition to HYT Pop Up Store Miami Design District