H0 Blue Night
suggesting the concentric waves formed by drops of water
repeatedly falling into the basin of a water clock
The HYT adventure is intimately intertwined with Chronopassion’s and more precisely with its founder, Laurent Picciotto, who was one of the first to participate in the grand adventure of liquid time.
The strong bonds of friendship that unite HYT and Chronopassion have produced the H0 Blue Night, a watch that will be exclusively available from the famous Parisian retailer.
An association between these two companies is completely natural. Chronopassion, tireless seeking out the latest trends, never stops modernising its strategy in the face of an ever-changing watch industry. HYT on the other hand, possesses a unique expertise in the production of timepieces using fluid technology and the limitless field of expression that comes along with it.
space and time are one !
The H0 collection, unveiled during Baselworld 2017, is enjoying a highly successful start. The piece focuses one’s attention on the fluids using a sapphire glass dome which magnifies them and makes the fluids visible from all angles. Highlight by a pure design, the hours can be read thanks to a continuously moving blue column of liquid, that represents time flowing by. A Super-LumiNova® coating on the underside of the glass tube that houses the liquid, allows time to be read at night. The minutes are displayed by a hand placed at 12h and the seconds on a small indicator placed at 9h. The cut-out placed at 2h allows the power reserve level to be read.
Black DLC stainless steel with brushed, micro-blasted and satin-finished finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 18.7 mm
- Black DLC stainless steel crown
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the dial side
- Screw-down case-back, sapphire glass
- Water-resistant to 30 metres
Blue retrograde fluidic hours, minutes, seconds, power reserve
Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive HYT “cal. 101” calibre
- 28,800 Vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
- Bridges hand-bevelled and adorned with Côtes de Genève
- 65-hour power reserve
HYT’s exclusive patented micro-fluidic module:
- Two multi-layer metal bellows
- Capillary tube in medical grade glass, with interior nano-coating
- Two immiscible liquids; one transparent and the other coloured with a highly resistant dye
- Thermal compensator with dedicated bellow containing a special liquid
- Ceramic fluid restrictors
Unstructured, fluid hour display
- Hour dial
- Micro-blasted and satin-finished black opaline hour dial, engraved numerals with white Super-LumiNova®, hour indexes with blue Super-LumiNova®
- Hour chapter filled with white Super-LumiNova®
- Micro-blasted and satin-finished black opaline central dial, engraved indexes, hour numerals and indexes with white Super-LumiNova®
- Minute dial
- Micro-blasted and satin-finished black opaline minute dial, white numerals, numerals and indexes with white Super-LumiNova®
- Seconds dial
- Micro-blasted and satin-finished black opaline seconds dial, white numerals and indexes
- Micro-blasted and satin-finished black opaline power reserve indicator
- Blue minute and second hands with white Super-LumiNova®
- Regulator at 12 o’clock
- Power reserve indicator at 2.30 (disc black / blue)
Rubber, black DLC titanium deployant buckle