H2 ICEBERG WHITE GOLD
The new tour de force from the hydro mechanical horologists.
The new tour de force from the Hydro Mechanical Horologists.
Earning its place in the sphere of high-end watchmaking by turning utopia into reality, hyt is continuing its allencompassing quest for hybridisation with the h2. The perfect alliance between high-end watchmaking and fluid mechanics, the h2 was born of a vision shared by the hydro mechanical horologists and the aprp team (audemars piguet renaud et papi) overseen by giulio papi.
THE NEW TOUR DE FORCE
FROM THE HYDRO
Bolstered by the enthusiastic reception to its launch in 2012, HYT is continuing its immersion in the world of Haute Horlogerie and pushing the limits of hydro mechanics yet further with the H2. The first sketches for this exclusive model date back to the summer of 2012. The guiding principle behind this new concept?
To further integrate fluidics into mechanical watchmaking.
TO ITS PEAK
Firstly, by the position of the bellows, positioned at 6 o'clock in "V" and rising, which clearly evokes the most outstanding achievements of automotive and aeronautical engineering. This optimises the integration of the interface that connects the watch mechanisms with the fluidic system. Mirroring the pair of bellows, the balance spring presides at midday on its black bridge, the dome marking the rhythm of life in this unique world. At 3 o'clock is a "H-N-R" crown position indicator, which brings to mind the gearstick of a racing car, is counterbalanced by the presence of another hand, which is also original and exclusive to HYT, a temperature indicator. Once the watch is being worn, this function enables the user to accurately find out when the fluid has reached the optimum temperature range. In the centre, a minute hand, designed in stages to perfectly fit the structure of the fluidic system jumps after 30 minutes to avoid the bellows.
Titanium case and white gold bezel with polished, micro blasted and satin finishes
- Diameter: 48.8 mm
- Height: 17.9 mm
- Screw-down dynamometric crown sheathed in rubber
- Protected crown
- Screwed lugs
- Titanium black DLC dome at 6 o'clock
- Domed sapphire crystal (box) with anti-reflection coating
- Screwed sapphire back
- Water-resistant to 50 metres
Mechanical with manual winding, exclusive HYT calibre
- 21,600 vib/h, 3 Hz, 28 jewels
- Titanium bridges with decorated microblasted Black PVD and titanium
coloured satin-finished accents
- 192-hour (8-day) power reserve
- Polyepoxyde hour dial; Blue printed indexes and numerals
- Sapphire minute dial; Blue-stained stainless steel minute hand
- Luminescent minute hand and hour-markers
- Black rubber gummy alligator
- Silver titanium folding clasp
- Retrograde fluidic hours
- Minutes with jumping hand at 30 minutes
- Crown position indicator (H-N-R)
- Temperature indicator
Launch: Autumn 2014
Limited edition of 20 pieces